Image Map

I'M A THRIFTER!

Hi Sweeties!

This past few months, I'm getting inloved buying at thrift shop! Pano ba naman kasi mura na, sulit pa!
Some of the clothes is trendy! And some is brandy! Super affordable at mura pa! :)
Pinakamalapit na thriftshop samin is sa Starmall Alabang. I always get crazy everytime I'm going there. Hindi pwedeng hindi ako pupunta sa Starmall ng walang nabibili sa ukay-ukay. Haha :)

Sobrang naadik na nga ata ako sa ukay.
Last friday, my cousin & I went to Anonas para lang mag-ukay-ukay! I'm crazy right?! Dumayo pa ko ng q.c. para matignan lang tong Ukay Mall. Haha, pinilit ko pa pinsan ko :P

OFCOURSE! I'm going to share to you the clothes that I bought.
These are the clothes that I bought in Anonas Ukay Mall.

High waist pants or Joni pants is trendy for this month. E diba usong-uso ang high waist nung mga 90's. So, madami nun sa ukay-ukay. Kaya target ko HWPants!

DENIM HIGH WAIST JEGGINGS
How much? PHP 130


DENIM HW PANTS
How much? Php50
"Konting repair lang para maging fitted sya sa tights at legs."

DENIM HW JEGGINGS
How much? Php 75


DENIM HW JEGGINGS
How much? Php 130
"Eto naman nabili ko sa Starmall Alabang"

We're done with the buttoms, tops naman :)

NAVY BLUE CHIFFON TOP
How much? Php 120

 
CAMO CROPPED TOP
How much? Php 120

I'm done with the clothes that I bought at Anonas. Eto naman yung mga damit na nabili ko sa ukay-ukay sa Starmall Alabang.

CHIFFON CUT-OUT SHOULDER
How much? Php 75

BLACK MUSCLE TEE
How much? Php75

DONE! Sobrang saya mag-thrift shop! Kung may oras ka, tiyaga, patience, at barya. Haha, kasi pag-tumawad ka dapat sakto na ibabayad mo.
It's so amazing & exciting everytime I enter a thrift shop. Some clothes are new arrival kaya medyo pricey. Some are branded pero mura like H&M, F21, Cotton On, Uniqlo, etc. Dapat talaga magaling kang makipag-tawaran para madami kang mabili. You should wash & sanitize the clothes thoroughly. Kasi syempre hindi mo alam kung sino gumamit nyan, saan nang galing, at kung saan tinambak.

After thrift-ing we go to DIVISORIA!
Another bargaining! :)
Here are some the items that I bought there.

DENIM SLEEVELESS CROPPED TOP
How much? Php350
*over-runs from topshop*

 

FLORAL CROPPED TOP
How much? Php200
*over-runs from H&M*

EYEGLASSES
How much? Php 50 for the specs; Php 150 for the sunnies

I'm done! I'm so tired talking with all the saleslady and salesman that I met today & bargaining with them. But seeing the things that I bought is stress relieving! :)


Thinking of going here soon....










No comments: