Image Map

THE BIG COME BACK

WHAT A BIG CHANGE!!!!!!
MY LAST POST WAS LAST YEAR PA! :)
Busy everywhere.
And sobrang dami kong kwento :D


Hi Guys! Welcome to another blog post! It's been 6 months since my last post. I'm too busy in School,Friends,Family, and ofcourse LOVELIFE. HAHA :)

*See haul in the last part*
(Mukhang mahaba-habang post to, pero okay lang pambawi! :D)

1st is My Lovelife <3




My boyfriend, Bri. We've been together since October 14,2013. I fell inloved with his attitudes, the way he looks at me, the way we talk, the way he pleased my Parents so we can be in legal relationship. It's been 4 months already. But suddenly, we broke up last February after our JS Promenade. Yeah, it's too early for the both of us. But there's no problem with our Parents. It's just that there's no happy ending for our relationship. But if it's meant to be, it will be :)

2nd is "The Girl in Pink version 2.0"


Already got my BRACESSSSSS! Since November 2013 :D Finally! And I also got my new look :) Shorter hair :D
3rd is FAMILY BONDING
 

Bonding with my Family is the bestest of the all! My cousin and my uncle went here to Ph straight from London and California just to spent their time with us :) I really miss them.

4th is FRIENDS


Since it's our Senior Year, it's our last year to spent with my friends these highschool. And we know that we're going to get busy planning for our future, we spent a lot of time for each other. 

5th is MY CAREER

I think everyone knows that I'm just a Senior High School Student. Well, last Valentine's Day we celebrate our happy hearts day with these childrens from Orphanage. The program was covered by our Values subject. I love this kids! <3


But now, I'm going to another different stage of my life. Entering the college life. As you can see, there's 2 universities. I'm going to take BS Hotel and Restaurant Management course in.... Seriously I still don't know yet. Haha :) But my dream school is DLSU-D :D



HAULS:





No comments: