Image Map

May's Monthly Favorites



Hi sweeties!

I know it's a little bit late again to post another monthly favorites, but I still want to share it with you guys.



Someday Perfume by Justine Bieber
This was a gift from my mother this month and this perfume really adores me. I really love the smell of this perfume and I almost use it everyday even if I'm not leaving the house.

Hayan BB Cream
Well, I'm not a fan of BB Cream at all but when I try it I get obsessed with it. Haha, I don't know why, but it gives me natural looking.

Hayan Face Silky Powder
This one is just a loose powder, and it works well with Hayan BB cream. It gives me simple & natural looking.

Skinlite Make-up Cleansing Tissues
It's my first time to use cleansing tissue but when I try it, I get amazed. WHY? It's because the first time I swept it on my face it removes my make-up very well. It also doesn't have any bad smell at all.

San San Concealer
This one really conceals & blemish my face. It's best for my skin tone too. It's very affordable & doesn't have any bad smell at all. 

Powder Brush
I really love this brush! It's so smooth. The bristles have perfect length and leaving an even complexion.

Victoria Secret's Shiny Flavored Gloss
I really love this lipgloss! It smells good, it's very pigmented, and it's good for everyday use!

San San Really Red Lipstick
I love this lipstick! It's very pigmented it also has a vitamin & it's very cheap too!

     I think that's all & I hope you enjoyed reading about this post!