Image Map

Review: Victoria Secret's Shiny Flavored Lip gloss

Hi sweeties!

When my mom comes home she brought me these Shiny Flavored Lip gloss from Victoria Secret.
I got it in 3 shades, and when I saw this lip gloss here in the Philippines I saw 6 shades.


I got mine in the shade of Punchy, Strawberry Fizz, Cherry Bomb (From Left to Right).

The Punchy shade smells Raspberry and the color of this shade is very pinkish.
The Strawberry Fizz shade smells Strawberry and the color of this shade looks like pink nude and it's good for everyday use although it's very glittery.
The Cherry Bomb shade smells Cherry and the color of this shade is really red.

Swatches:
Punchy, Strawberry Fizz, and Cherry Bomb (Top to Bottom)

Cherry Bomb, Punchy, Strawberry Fizz (Top to Bottom)

So as you can see it's very natural-ish color and it's good for everyday use.
I hope it would be more cheaper when I bought another shade here in Philippines.