Image Map

Haul: Organized!

Hi again sweeties!

Summer is OVEEER :(
My room gets a little bit messy 'coz I don't have any organizers for my make-ups.
So here's another haul, and this are the things that I bought in Landmark Makati & SM Makati last June 7,2013.



 So here it is:
3 Layered Stackable Container- Php170+ from Landmark 
I planned to go for 3 layers because the first layer is for my eyeshadows,foundations, and other stuffs like that. And the next one is for my brushes, then the last one is for my lipsticks. But it still full.

4 Containers- Php50 from Landmark
I bought this one so I can still get organized with my ballpens and other school supplies.

4U2: Dream Girl Love Pink BB Powder- Php 194 from SM Makati
I ran out of my usual foundation when going to school which is Johnson's Foundation and I just want to try these BB Powder and it works for my face especially on my T-zone area.

Swatch:



Watsons Wet Tissue- Php37.00
Again, I almost ran out of wet tissues when putting some swatches at the back of my hand that's why I bought this.

* I BOUGHT EVERYTHING WITH MY OWN MONEY. NOT SPONSORED *