Image Map

Haul: Mini Haul-ELF, Nichido, and Shawill

Hi sweeties!

Another haul, and this is the things that I bought last June 12,2013 at SM Mall of Asia.
And since I go there rarely I won't get it over. Haha :)
I just want to try some of the products from other local brands that other people want me to review.

So here it is:



ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 "Honey" -Php129.75
Since I'm just a newbie make-up enthusiast I haven't try moisturizer's yet. Poor me :( Hahha,
I try to buy this when a subscriber e-mailed me to try a moisturizer "Oh, I forgot her name :(" 
And this ELF Moisturizer caught my eyes when I go to ELF Counter to pick up an item.
I'm going to review this one soon.

 Ingredients & Facts:
 Swatch:


ELF Eyelid Primer "Sheer"-Php116.00
I usually tried an primer before from Etude and I ran out of it, and a blogger recommend me to review an eyelid primer. I bought this one because since it's cheaper it works well and the eyeshadow stays longer.

 Ingredients & Facts:

Swatch:


Nichido Make-Up Collection Pallete (One shade) Php100.00
Can you believe it? I found an eyeshadow for just 100PESEOS? And guess what, I also got a FREE Spot Concealer! It's very affordable huh! The pigmentation's are very pigmented and it's matte. 

Swatch: 


Shawill Blusher "01"- Php 138.00
I'm going to try another blush-on from different brand & it's pigmented. It's also good for everyday use.



* I BOUGHT EVERYTHING WITH MY OWN MONEY. NOT SPONSORED *