Image Map

The Liebster Blog Award

Hi sweeties!

First of all I want to thank Camille of Secrets of Camille for nominating for the Liebster Blog Award. At first I don't have any idea what it is, until I search what it is.It's the purpose of the Liebster Blog Award is to recognize blogs with fewer than 200 followers that deserve a look. 






RULES:
  1. You must link back the person who nominated you. 
  2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. 
  3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers . 
  4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer. 
  5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
  6. No tag backs!a

QUESTIONS FROM CAMILLE:
  1. What made you decided to make a blog and what do you love the most about blogging?
        I decided to make this blog to share my impressions & experiences about things that I bought or given to me and some fun things that happen in my life. What I love most about blogging is just that I have freedom to share things especially about make-ups which I'm getting addicted to it and I love the peoples feedback about my posts.
  2. How did you come up with the name for your blog?    I came up with the name "The Girl in Pink" because it inspires me with a movie "Confessions of a Shoppaholic". Because Rebecca Bloomwood (Isla Fisher) wrote an article named "The Girl in the Green Scarf". And I means a lot to me. Haha, I don't really know why. But when I think of making a blog I accidentally watch it, and then after watching it I named my blog as "The Girl in Pink" since I love pink. 
  3. How many times do you check your blog?
        Actully I checked my blog almost everyday, just to read feedbacks & other blogger's post to inspire what to write next.
  4. If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
        I would be like Laureen Uy. She's a Filipina Blogger & Actress. I love the way she makes post on her website and I also love the way she makes fashion.
  5. Do you have any specific fashion style?
        I love latest looks about fashion style.
  6. What is the one brand, clothing or makeup, you couldn't imagine life without?
        EXPENSIVES: For Clothing it would be FOREVER 21 and for makeup it would be Mac.
    AFFORDABLES: For clothing it would be SM/Landmark and for makeup it would be ELF & 4U2.
  7. What beauty thing are you rubbish at?
        Hmm, I don't really have any rubbish thing to look at.
  8. What is your biggest obsession?
        BIGGEST OBSESSION? I think it would be FASHION.
  9. What is your biggest goal in life?
        BIGGEST GOAL is being a receptionist and at the same time a beauty blogger and a make-up & fashion enthusiast.
  10. How do you feel about being nominated?
        What I feel about nominated to Liebster Blog Award is that I'm enjoying being nominated in this award. I really love how the person nominated me.


  1.  

MY 10 NOMINEES ARE:

  1. Queenly of Smize with Style
  2. Rosalie of Philippine Artisan
  3. Dacy of Dollish Darling
  4. Adelia of I'm a Worderful Cat
  5. Ayzee of Chilipina
  6. Clarisse of Dive in Pastels
  7. Andrea of Lips Stained Red
  8. Anngielian of Anngie's Blog
  9. Gael of Kameshi
  10. Jemimah of Some Girl Named Jem

QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
  1. When & Why did you start blogging?
  2. How do you define a blog?
  3. What/who inspires you to blog?
  4. How often do you update your blog?
  5. What's your top 10 favorite brand of makeups?
  6. Can you go out of the house without makeup? Why or why not?
  7. What's your top 3 favorite brand of clothing lines?
  8. What's your top 3 favorite brand of shoes?
  9. How often do you wear makeup?
  10. Any blogging styles or tips to other bloggers?