Image Map

REVIEW: San San Gel Eyeliner with Vitamin E

Hi again sweeties! :)

So last last week I went to HBC in Starmall Alabang to check some stuffs their. But there's only one thing I bought because I don't have enough  money. So I bought this San San Gel Eyeliner with Vitamin E. And yes, this is my very first time to use Gel Eyeliner. Poor me :(

And then recently, I decided to make a review about this thing.
So this is what the packaging looks like:





And as you can see it's very small. And if you're asking where is the applicator,
Pull it and then here it is! TAAAADAAAAAAAH!
Pretty cool huh! 

And then this is what the gel looks like:

And yes, I already used it for like 5 times? Hahha :)
I'll give you some swatch:
The lower one is applied twice, and the rest once.

Now you've seen the "specs" of the exterior of the gel liner, let's move on to the real deal!

PROS:

- Has a cute packaging.
-Very cheap & very affordable for the price of PHP115.00
- You can buy it on HBC near you.
- Easy to apply.
- Has vitamin E.
- Easy to remove.
- Doesn't have any plunge smell.

CONS:

- Not smudge-proof/rub proof.
- Not as waxy or applies as smoothly as compared to other gel liners.
- Not very pigmented when you apply it in your eyes.

Will I repurchase? YES!
Recommendation:
    All in all I rate this as 5/5. It's perfect for a newbie like me. It also gives me a simple look when I apply it.