Image Map

REVIEW: Ailin Eyeliner Pencil

Hi sweeties!

It's another review post for today!

I buy these Eyeliner pencil just to try it, because it's so cheap! It's for only PHP12.75. Who'd have though that there's still eyeliner pencil for these price? 

This is what it looks like:

It's very small when you see it personally, sorry if I wasn't able to measure it because I forgot where I put my measuring tape.


And when you open the cap of it, this is what it looks like.

And here's the swatch:
with flash
without flash

PROS:
  • It's very compatible to your bag.
  • It's cheap.
  • It's pigmented.
  • The brush is so smooth & best for your eyebrows.
  • Doesn't have any smell
CONS:
  • It disrupts easily.
Will you repurchase? Maybe, no. I'm going to try the other ones.
Recommendation:
    I will rate this as 4/5. Because it reallty disrupts easily.