Image Map

REVIEW: Nichido Two-Way Cake

Hi sweeties!

I'm back with a review. This time, a face product.
I'm going to review Nichido's Two-Way Cake.
It comes in a simple 21.9 g compact case. But the case is unstable.
I think it has 3 shades, but I got mine in "Natural".

Swatch:

It really matches my skin tone.
PROS:
-Very cheap for the price of Php 150.00
-Easy to find at Watsons or in almost all of the department stores nationwide
-Matte Finish and nice coverage for everyday use
-Two in one, either use it alone with your applicator or on wet applications for more full coverage

-Medium to full coverage (but of course you will have to conceal acne scars/dark spots)
-Really good oil control 

CONS:
-Plastic packaging makes it prone to scratch
-The sponge applicator tends to smell bad.
-It appears cakey with several layers (always blend!)
-It doesn't state if it has SPF
-Only three shades to choose from


Rate: 4.5/5
Will I Repurchase? Maybe,
Recommendation:
   Some of my followers says I should try Fashion 21's Two-way cake because it come with a Moisturizer which is really good for faces having skin combinations like me.