Image Map

REVIEW: Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation

Hi sweeties!

I know it's been a while since I post my last review. So now, I'm going to review an Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation that I bought last May 16. (See haul here )


It has 4 shades: Natural, Beige, Gold, and Oriental. I got mine in Beige which is best for my skin tone 'coz it looks like very natural.

This is how it looks like:


It's in a black matte box & 30mL frosted glass bottle.

This is the bottle looks like, it comes with a pump & a tube. The pump is okay but sometimes it acts up & I tend to have more product dispensed than what I actually needed.

Description:

Ingredients:


Swatch:


This is how it looks like when applied on my face.
It works well especially on my t-zone area. It feels moisturizing & smooth which is I really like.

PROS:
-Very affordable for the price of Php165.00
-Can easily find at any Ever Bilena counters
-The shade is very naturally look on my skin
-Easy to blend
-Gives flawless finish

CONS:
- Makes my skin oily
-Not a matte finish foundation
- Not photo friendly
- Scent
- The pump
- Doesn't have UV Protection
-Transfer on my phone,handkerchief, etc.
- Stays 2-3 hours only.

Rate: 3/5
Will I Repurchase? No.
Recommendation:
   I think you should also try it if it works on your face very well.