Image Map

Glimpse of my High School Life

Hi SWEETIESSSS!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo gettin' nervous about entering a college life. This March 28, 2014 is my High School Graduation Day :)

I can't imagine, time flies so fast! Very fast! The last time I'm learning how to walk, how to read, how to write, how to draw, etc. And then I graduated kinder. And then I learned how to count,multiply,divide,subtract,etc. Then an elementary graduate. After that I learn how to enjoy life, after 4 years finally I'm here! I'm now learning how to value my life.

Let's get started with my
FRESHMAN
daysssss :)




Wala kasi akong maayos na camera nung first year ako, taghirap ako nung mga panahong yon. Haha, I guess this is the best picture of my freshmen days. Neneng nene pa ako. I can't found my old picture's nadin kasi haha :)


SOPHOMORES 
We discuss photography in our TLE class this time. That's why I'm their model, and I like it. Haha :)

This is also the time I met my true friends :') The MARSH:


 And the ASSHOLES:

JUNIORS



Ofcourse! JS Promenade :) Andyan ang First Dance :")

SENIORS

Marsh

Assholes

With my Dad

Finally, I graduated HIGH SCHOOL!



And then, GRADBALL :)

Time flies fast talaga :') I really enjoyed my high school life.
I'm getting nervous with my COLLEGE LIFE! But I know I can make it! Aja! Hahah :)
Welcome to MALAYA UNIVERSITY, haha jokeeee :) Welcome to DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY DASMARIÑAS.











No comments: