Image Map

REVIEW: Essence Get Big Lashes

Hi sweeties!

I'm doing another review and this time I'm going to review Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Curl Mascara. 

It comes in a very sleek looking Gray 12ml plastic tube.
Essence Get Big Lashes has two types. The one is VOLUME CURL WATERPROOF (which is a little bit expensive than the other)and the other one which I have is VOLUME CURL.



Product Claims:

The wand! It has a huge brush wand and a very soft bristles. And although its huge it does not mess over your lids.

Swatch:
Well, as you see it's not waterproof like what the product claims. Although it's not waterproof, it's still a smudge-proof when it's dry. And when you rub it with your fingers your eyes wont get irritated.

Applications:
*The picture on the left side is my bare eyelashes and the picture on the right side is my eyelashes with first coat of the product mentioned. And I didn't curl my lashes at all*

*FINAL LOOK*
Applied 3 coats without using any curlers.

PROS:
-Very cheap for the price of Php169.00
- Sleek looking packaging
- Has a nice wand
- Doesn't irritate my eyes
- Holds the curls of my lashes for a long time
- Does not smudge
- Does not flake
- Dries fast after application
- Easy to remove
- Not widely available- I only find Essence in SM Malls or some Watsons store only.

CONS:

- Has very wet formula
- Smells weird
- Not sealed - I have read that the brand new of this mascara is really not sealed.
- Does not give the volume that I expected
- Does not lengthen 

Rate: 5/5
Will I Repurchase? YES!
Recommendations:
    I would say for the people who like this, I think you should buy the waterproof once. I think it's just Php 180+. And I think it would be better.